

Wow, has it really been since July that I posted? So much has happened over the past few months, where's a mama to start?! :-)
Summer was super fun this year. But, I'm glad that the summer temps have disappeared! In their place, 70's and 80's [Sigh]. I'm in heaven!!!
We kicked off Fall with a bang this year. My inlaws took us to Disneyland!! The kids had an AMAZING time. We braved through the rain the first day, and were rewarded with short lines (if any at all!!!). The second and third days of our trips were nice because we settled into a routine, and had a better grasp for what we wanted to do, and where we wanted to go! To summarize some favorite's, Aidan loved the Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear, Winnie the Poo, the Carousel, Fairytale ride, and Dumbo the best. Georgia loved her some teacups! :-) That was special father/daughter ride, because I get sick when I spin! lol So she and Steve went on the Teacups over, and over again. 6 times to be exact! We saw characters such as Mickey & Minnie, and (Aidan's personal fav), WOODY! Definitely the highlight of his trip. You should have seen my little man's face! Priceless.
After getting back home, we've settled into some *calmer* Fall traditions. We've colored pumpkin's, practiced using tools on them (power drill to make holes. Super fun, hours and hours of entertainment. Do this with your boys people!! You will wonder why you didn't do it before!)
Still on our list: Pumpkin Patch, Making Applesauce in the crock pot, and a Nature Walk to collect leaves and acorns. SO MUCH FUN! I love Fall. I wish I could freeze this season and make it last just a little longer than it does ;-)
Hope you are loving Fall like we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment