It's the second day of January, and with the new year comes a new project for this mama. Blogging! So many of my friends do it, and I've always intended to try it out. It's such a great way to document special events and happenings in life. Gotta love technology :-)
Anyway, feel free to drop in anytime! Just remember to say 'hello' when you do :-)
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh i love following peoples blogs :) YAY! georgia is so stinkin cute. i want to nuggle her too! i think you should make a trip down and when you do... CALL ME!!! dont you need to go to posh punkins or something? ;)
ReplyDeletehi keely! oh it is so true and try to remind myself of the same thing. i don't blog as often as i should on ours and sometimes feel as though it is just ONE MORE THING to do... and get behind on. but it will be a great thing to look back on as the kiddos get older. just like a journal of our lives. miss you!! your kids are soo cute!
ReplyDeletehi keely!! it is actually on my new years resolution list to blog more often. good luck!!! i will be checking in often to see how you and the kiddos are doing!!
ReplyDeleteHey girls!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! It's so fun to see that people 'stop by' ;-) I'm about to add your blogs to my list right now...if I can figure out how!
Kristina- Absolutely a visit is in order! I was down in Lincoln a few weeks ago, now Roseville is on my list! And Posh Punkins...yes way overdue there! BRU as well! I have a list going! Send me your #!
Cara- Hey!! Got your link! Thank you! Tonight I'll read up! And yes, I will be trying to blog often too. Since it's like journal writing, it will be tough, but I so want to document, that I'm forcing myself to sit down every couple of days and do it!
Brit- I TOTALLY understand. We mom's already have LISTS of things to get done. Mine never gets shorter, as I seem to just add something on at the same time as I cross something off (sigh). I guess all we can do is our best eh? I miss you too! I LOVED your Christmas card! It's so funny because I have it up with our other cards, and Aidan saw it for the first time the other day. He got excited, and yelled, "MAMA!!!!" when he saw it. I was like, "Mama?". So I brought him closer, and he pointed to you! lol I told him, "Oh that's Brittany, that's Kaiten's mommy!". Well he still doesn't get it, because everytime he walks by it now he yells out "MAMA!", but then he'll throw in a "Kait", "Kait" :-) I guess we have some similar features? hehe