Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Geese




Is this not the definition of an *almost* two year old? Aidan just couldn't part with his (okay it's not actually his, it's his cousin Brady's) Thomas the train helmet, in order to go on a little family excursion to feed the Geese and the ducks.

Sometimes it just cracks me up how certain objects become SO incredibly dear to him! This day it was the helmet. In recent days it's been his Craftsman drill that Auntie Courtney got him for Christmas. Before that, it was his rain boots. Come to think of it, he's still hooked on the boots. If only I had known about this infatuation PRIOR to buying him his three pairs of winter shoes (they're in fantastic condition if anyone would like a couple of size 7's?)

Anyway, I treasure these days of innocence. Really that's all I could think of during our time at the pond feeding these little creatures. Aidan loved the experience SO much. I'm sure that the ducks did too! :-)

1 comment:

  1. hey keely. i canceled my fb account for a while. i was on it WAY too often, so anyways im going to try blogging instead. we'll see how that works out. lol.

    ReplyDelete