I can't believe that summer is coming to an end! Our family has had so much fun together these past few months! In addition to small trips, we visited the Russian River twice (once with my family, and once with Steve's). The kids had a blast hanging out with their family, and absolutely LOVED the ocean! It wasn't the safest beach, but we made the best of it, and had a great time anyways!
The kids are growing up so fast! Aidan is 2 1/2 now, and talking up a storm. Just recently he started the 'Why Mommy' questions. So cute! I've never talked so much in my life! (it takes some thinking to come up with an answer for every statement that one makes! He is keeping me on my toes!
Georgia is almost 11 months, and walking! She took her 1st steps at 9 1/2 months, crazy girl! She too is keeping me on my toes! Our little princess added stair climbing to her list of achievements. We found her one stair up on thursday, halfway up the next, and then on saturday she made it high enough to cause a HUGE goose egg bruise on her head from FALLING. I felt like the worst Mommy in the whole world!!!! So, needlesstosay, this weekend became baby gate installation time! Steve did a fantastic job and we now have two gates at the top, and bottom of our staircase. Now if we can just remember to shut them! Sigh. Mommy & Daddy can be slow to train ;-)
Well, the kiddos will be waking up from their synchronized (YAY!) naps soon, so I should get the house picked up a bit. I'm pretty sure they enjoy a fresh slate to dirty up ;-)
Love to hear how things are going!! Love the cute family picture!
ReplyDelete